In November, UrbanCincy readers enjoyed a collection of beautiful aerial photos of Cincinnati taken by Brian Spitzig. Two articles about the redevelopment of the Northern Liberties area of Over-the-Rhine were also quite popular. Our top five most popular posts, in descending order, were:
- Take a Look at These 20 Breathtaking Photos of Cincinnati’s Center City
Brian Spitzig, an occasional contributor to UrbanCincy, recently took a flight around the inner city to take what turned out to be some incredible aerial photography. In part one of a two-part series, we share 20 of his photographs of Downtown and Over-the-Rhine.
- Check Out These 14 Amazing Images of Cincinnati’s Inner City Neighborhoods
These 14 photographs capture views of the West End, Queensgate, Corryville, Mt. Auburn, Mt. Adams, Clifton Heights, Walnut Hills and University Heights.
- Findlay Market Ready to Work With Developers Poised to Transform Area Around It
“The Corporation for Findlay Market expects to be heavily involved in all the new retail, working with property owners on product mix,” said Joe Hansbauer, President and CEO of Findlay Market. “We will be careful to make sure that competition exists, without diluting.”
- Film Center Renovation to be First Project in Northern Liberties for Urban Sites
Over the next 18 months, Urban Sites will put together a development plan for the property. The company is considering office space or residential as potential uses for the building.
- An Indie Guide to Cincinnati During the Holidays
Black Friday is over, but shoppers still have plenty of opportunities to support local businesses and find unique gifts.