This Week In Soapbox (TWIS) you can read about Dojo Gelato opening at Cincinnati’s historic Findlay Market, the new geothermal project in Alms Park, a new upscale sushi bar in downtown Cincinnati, locally designed and produced t-shirts meant to promote the Cincinnati Streetcar, and the newly formed Historic Midtown Merchants Association that has big plans for the area north of 7th Street and south of Central Parkway.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
- Dojo Gelato brings Italian-style ice creams and sorbettos to historic Findlay Market – full article
- Mr. Sushi to open in Downtown’s thriving Backstage District – full article
- Hillside Trust building at Alms Park now powered with geothermal – full article
- New t-shirts meant to promote Cincinnati’s streetcar effort – full article
- Historic Midtown Merchants Association looking to capitalize off nearby successes – full article