This Week In Soapbox (TWIS) you can read about the $24 million Corryville Crossings project in Uptown, the annual end-of-year DAAP Works exhibition, new development projects in Lower Price Hill, new features at the fabulous Bootsy’s produced by Jeff Ruby, the $10 million master plan project for the Children’s Home of Cincinnati and the scenic view corridor studies being conducted by The Hillside Trust.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati.
- $24M Corryville Crossings project pushing full steam ahead – full article
- DAAP Works to showcase some of nation’s best design work – full article
- New development projects transforming formerly industrial Lower Price Hill – full article
- Bootsy’s ready to serve with new features fit to impress – full article
- Children’s Home gets started on their $10M master plan – full article
- Hillside Trust working to promote and preserve scenic Columbia Parkway – full article