This Week in Soapbox, UrbanCincy has the following seven stories to check out. Read about an innovative solar project in Oakley, Price Hill’s showcase of homes, the newly dubbed Cincinnati Restaurant Row, a new medical building in Corryville, boutique bowling coming to Nky, and two feature stories this week focusing on Cincinnati’s status as a king of beers and the city’s art collective consciousness.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
- Brazee Street Studios installing innovative tubular solar panels – full article
- Price Hill to showcase community, impressive housing stock – full article
- New urban retail specialists developing a plan for Cincinnati’s center city – full article
- Medical building rising in Uptown’s Corryville neighborhood – full article
- Boutique bowling lounge to open at Newport on the Levee – full article
- King of Beers (feature story) – full article
- Cincinnati’s Art Collective Consciousness (feature story) – full article