This Week in Soapbox (TWIS) you can read about how stimulus money is helping Metro through tough economic times, Monmouth Street’s continued success, Price Hill Will’s new involvement in the St. Lawrence Corner business district, the continued merging of the Cincinnati and Dayton regions, a pending facelift for the trendy Mt. Lookout Square, and CPA efforts to find a qualified buyer for the historic Hauck House in the West End.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
- Stimulus money helping out cash-strapped Metro – full article
- Newport’s Monmouth Street continues to make progress – full article
- Price Hill Will attempting to rally neighborhood around historic St. Lawrence Corner – full article
- Cincinnati and Dayton to continue their merger with pending I-75 growth – full article
- Trendy Mt. Lookout Square may soon get facelift – full article
- CPA accepting proposals for purchase and utilization of historic Hauck House – full article