This Week in Soapbox (TWIS) you can read about the new upgrades for Cincinnati’s premier tennis tournament, a new restaurant in Covington with a European flair, a brownfield to alternative energy project in Hamilton, new homes in Avondale, the Northern Kentucky Regional Farmers Market, and a special event in historic Over-the-Rhine.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
- Cincinnati tennis tournament growing with $10M expansion – full article
- $780,000 gift to produce second of ten homes for Cincinnati Habitat – full article
- $2M Clean Ohio grant could turn Hamilton brownfield site into alternative energy facility – full article
- Over-the-Rhine: Cincinnati’s Overlooked Opportunity – full article
- Northern Kentucky Farmers Market brings fresh produce and fun atmosphere to Mainstrasse – full article
- Europa opens on Main Street in downtown Covington – full article