The bimonthly storytelling event Cincy Stories will be returning tomorrow evening to MOTR Pub in Over-the-Rhine. The series focuses on well-known public and community figures telling personal stories from their lives.
The November 3rd edition of Cincy Stories will feature:
- Cincinnati City Council Member Chris Seelbach
- Community Activist Jay Shifman
- Mandy Smith, Pastor of University Christian Church
- Desi Marie, “The Silent Poet”
- Bonnie Meyer, Director of LGBTQ Programs & Services at NKU
- Abdullah Powell, Creative Director of Elementz
- Music from Andrea Bustin
Stop by MOTR Pub at 7 p.m., grab a drink, and enjoy some unique stories and live music.
You can hear several of the speakers from past Cincy Stories events on The UrbanCincy Podcast.