The bimonthly storytelling event Cincy Stories will be returning tomorrow evening to MOTR Pub in Over-the-Rhine. The series focuses on well-known public and community figures telling personal stories from their lives.
“Stories allow for walls to come down and empathy and understanding to be built in their place,” write the event organizers.
The April 5th edition of Cincy Stories will feature:
- Caitlin Behle, a community connector and UrbanCincy contributor
- Tamaya Dennard, Political Director for P.G. Sittenfeld
- John Mabery, a local writer and teacher
- Justin Carabello, Founder of Carabello Coffee
- Anton Canady, Founder of P.U.S.H.
- T. Renae Banks, Director of Future Leaders of O.T.R.
- Live music from Jon Delvaux
The event begins at 7 p.m. tomorrow.
You can hear several of the speakers from past Cincy Stories events on The UrbanCincy Podcast.