This Saturday, April 4th is the second annual Fountain Day where Cincinnatians gather to ceremoniously turn the water back on at Fountain Square. The events will begin at 6pm and last for several hours with live music and an statement from Mayor Mallory.
The event is a great way to kick off the spring season and the return on warmer weather to the Queen City. Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks will close out the programed portions of the evening shortly after 8pm.
The event is free and open to the public. Adult beverages and soft drinks will be available for purchase on the Square throughout the event. Parking is available in the Fountain Square Garage and Metro provides heavy service to the event via Government Square.
- 6 pm Bob Herzog welcomes crowd with a “Dance Party Saturday”
- 6:15 pm Live Music: 500 Miles to Memphis
- 7pm Live Music: Eclipse
- 8 pm Remarks by John Ryan of Raymond James
- 8:05 pm Remarks by Cincinnati Mayor Mark Mallory
- 8:10 pm Water flows, Fireworks start