This Week in Soapbox (TWIS) you can read about Jean-Robert’s latest restaurant venture, Covington’s new Assistant City Manager, a new innovative funding strategy that will help several center city developments, streetscape and park changes on the way for Clifton Heights, the completion of City Home’s first phase in OTR, and a new authentic Mexican restaurant in Covington.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
Also be sure to check out the fantastic feature article by Casey Coston on why Issue 9, the Anti-Passenger Rail Amendment, is bad news for Cincinnati. See video below for even more Issue 9 coverage.
- Jean-Robert’s Table to bring relaxed French cuisine to downtown Cincinnati – full article
- New innovative funding strategy to help center city developments – full article
- Covington taps OKI planner as new Assistant City Manager – full article
- Fresh look on the way for Clifton Heights’ business district – full article
- Over-the-Rhine leaders celebrate completion of City Home’s first phase – full article
- Casa Mexico opens in Covington’s Latonia neighborhood – full article