This Week in Soapbox UrbanCincy has the following six stories that you must check out. Read about the changes happening in OTR’s Gateway Quarter, AIA’s Broadway Commons casino charrette, the new Twin Bistro in Covington, Daisy Maes Market’s new healthy program, Cincinnati’s ongoing urban planning, and the sustainability efforts in Cincinnati as led by UC.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
- Shaking things up in the Gateway Quarter of Over-the-Rhine – full article
- AIA to lead Broadway Commons casino charrette – full article
- Twin Bistro opens restaurant in heart of Covington – full article
- Daisy Maes Market brings on Healthy Breaks – full article
- What is Cincinnati’s best laid plan? (feature story) – full article
- Sustainability 101: UC Heads the Class (feature story) – full article