This Week in Soapbox (TWIS) you can read about unique ways to get involved with Cincinnati’s Bicycle Master Plan, a fresh injection of $1 million to the Cincinnati Development Fund, Downtown’s thriving hotel industry, CPA’s Fall Forum Lecture and its special host, a new cultural heritage tour in Covington, the reopening of the Green Derby Restaurant in Newport, and Give Back Cincinnati’s return to Price Hill with their latest Community Immersion.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
- Cincinnati Development Fund receives $1M award from Treasury Department – full article
- Cincinnati to host first public open house on citywide bike plan October 8 – full article
- Downtown Cincinnati hotel market strongest in region – full article
- Michael Lykoudis will headline CPA’s Fall Forum Lecture on urban sustainability – full article
- New cultural tour of Covington’s rich heritage gets started – full article
- Green Derby Restaurant reopens with a fresh twist in the heart of Newport – full article
- Give Back Cincinnati dives into Price Hill with their latest Community Immersion – full article