This Week In Soapbox (TWIS) you can read about a new Cuban restaurant in Covington’s Wedding District, the newly forming medical corridor along I-74, Cincinnati housing market trends, a new pro shop for Disc Golf enthusiasts at Mt. Airy Forest, major renovations at Krohn Conservatory, and how the American Can Factory took center stage for the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
- Cuban restaurant opens in Covington’s Wedding District – full article
- Medical corridor forming along Interstate 74 – full article
- Krohn Conservatory to undergo major renovations – full article
- Nati Disc Golf debuts pro shop at Mt. Airy course – full article
- Cincinnati housing market showing signs of recovery – full article
- Vice President Joe Biden highlights importance of stimulus with American Can Factory rehab project – full article