This Week In Soapbox (TWIS) you can read about the future of the Kahn’s facility in Camp Washington, Nordstrom’s first Cincinnati location, the ripple effects surrounding the transition at Stratford Heights, a facelife for the 175 year-old Mercantile Library and Agenda 360′s rallying cry.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati.
- The future of the Kahn’s facility in Camp Washington – full article
- Nordstrom to open 138,000 square foot store in Kenwood this summer – full article
- The ripple effects of Stratford Heights transition – full article
- 175 year-old Mercantile Library to receive major facelift – full article
- The Agenda 360 rallying cry – full article