After a successful first season, Market on the Square will return to Cincinnati’s main gathering point for another summer.
Sponsored by downtown law firm, Strauss & Troy, Market on the Square will run every Tuesday from June 2nd to September 29th with 14 fresh market vendors (see full list below) setting up shop, on Fountain Square, from 11am to 2pm.
Last summer people could find fresh produce, baked goods, prepared lunch food, fresh flowers and handmade items from some of Cincinnati’s favorite market vendors.
The 18-week market season is expected to once again draw huge crowds to Fountain Square as downtown workers enjoy lunch and enjoy some open-air market shopping.
- Cooking with Caitlin – gourmet burgers
- Taste of Belgium – authentic Belgian waffles and savory crepes
- A Forkable Feast – specialty sandwiches & wraps, gluten-free breads NEW!
- Green Earth Grill – ready-to-eat vegan sandwiches, gyros, wings NEW!
- Nay Nay’s – sweet breads, cakes, pies, brownies
- Donna’s Gourmet Cookies – cookies, brownies, pecan bars
- Blue Oven Bakery – wood-fired oven breads by the loaf NEW!
- Herbs & Spice and Everything Nice – herbs, spices, herbed vinegars & sauces, salsas and oils
- Madison’s – gelato & sorbet, seasonal produce, cider and teas
- Brown’s Marketplace – locally-grown farm produce
- Weber Farms – lotion bars, goat’s milk lotion, lip balms, 100% beeswax candles, lotion candles, baby products, goat milk soaps NEW!
- Adopt-A-Plant Greenhouses –cut lettuce & greens for salads, potted annuals, herbs and vegetables NEW!
- Wildey Flower Farm – fresh-cut local flowers, bouquets made to order
- Nefertari’s Gems – handmade jewelry, custom shea butter lotion NEW!