On the second episode of The UrbanCincy Podcast, Randy, Jake, and Travis discuss the transportation poverty faced by senior citizens in Cincinnati and other U.S. cities. We also discuss the problem of suburban developers externalizing their costs onto taxpayers, and we address listener feedback from our discussion on bus rapid transit (BRT) systems.
- Episode 1: Bus Rapid Transit
- ‘Transportation poverty’ predicted for Cincinnati’s aging Baby Boomer population
Ways to Listen:
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
- Subscribe to the podcast RSS feed in any podcasting app or RSS reader.
- Steam this episode using the player below.