This Week in Soapbox UrbanCincy has the following nine stories that you must check out. Read about the American Sign Museum’s future Camp Washington home, Downtown’s new LEED demonstration center, Cincinnati’s NEP in Mt. Washington, green infrastructure projects, the Covington Neighborhood Summit, the growth of Cincinnati’s first gelato company, a local PR firm telling the city’s story, and two tremendous feature stories.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
- American Sign Museum hopes to move into renovated Camp Washington building by 2012 – full article
- GreenSource Cincinnati to celebrate grand opening downtown – full article
- Acclaimed Neighborhood Enhancement Program rolls into Mt. Washington – full article
- Cincinnati using innovative techniques to green city’s infrastructure – full article
- Covington Neighborhood Summit to explore sense of community – full article
- Cincy’s first gelato company expands with “Dipping Stand” – full article
- PB&J promotes the good life in Cincinnati – full article
- Cincinnati Wine Entrepreneur Finds Inspiration In Heritage (feature story) – full article
- Let The Games Begin (feature story) – full article