This Week in Soapbox UrbanCincy has the following seven stories that you must check out. Read about how to maximize the use of the city’s historic alleys, a new first of its kind land use modeling program, Bartini joining the downtown nightlife fold, the challenges facing individual investment in the urban core, SORTA’s newest board member, and two terrific feature stories about the hidden gem that is North Avondale and how the arts community is helping change the conversation in Cincinnati.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
- Making the most of Cincinnati’s alleys – full article
- New modeling program to help region with future land use decisions – full article
- Bartini to open in downtown Cincinnati’s Backstage Entertainment District – full article
- Resolving the challenges facing individual investment in Cincinnati’s urban core – full article
- Cincinnati transit authority to swear in youngest ever board member – full article
- Neighborhood Gem in North Avondale (feature story) – full article
- Changing the Cincinnati conversation through art (feature story) – full article