This Week in Soapbox UrbanCincy has the following seven stories that you must check out. Read about OTR’s newest restaurant, the Merc’s renovated Downtown digs, Metro’s new articulated buses, a possible new entertainment venue Downtown, and $24M for neighborhood stabilization efforts. Also be sure to check out Sean Rhiney’s 10 things to look for in 2010 feature story, and Virginia Baker’s Cincinnati tour guide.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
- Senate to open in Over-the-Rhine’s Gateway Quarter this February – full article
- Historic Mercantile Library reopens after refreshing restoration – full article
- Metro adds capacity to heaviest traveled corridors with new articulated buses – full article
- Lawyers Title Building looking to sing a new tune – full article
- Regional consortium lands $24M to clean up neighborhoods – full article
- 10 Things to Watch in 2010 (feature story) – full article
- My Ten Year Old Tour Guide (feature story) – full article