This Week in Soapbox UrbanCincy has the following seven stories and one video that you must check out. You can read about the booming residential market in OTR’s Gateway Quarter, Neyer Properties’ plan for explosive growth, the results from the City’s first-ever Bicycling Report Card, the progress on Newport’s proposed Courthouse Square historic district, the $11M renovation project going on at the CCAC, Findlay Market’s new local foods project, and the feature story about Cincinnati’s neighborhoods that boast tremendous city views.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
- Housing in Over-the-Rhine’s Gateway Quarter selling out fast – full article
- Cincinnati-based Neyer Properties positioning for fast growth – full article
- Cincinnati gets a “C” on first-ever Bicycling Report Card – full article
- Proposed Courthouse Square historic district clears important hurdle – full article
- Clifton Cultural Arts Center moving forward with first phase of $11M renovation project – full article
- Findlay Market awarded $219k for local foods project – full article
- Rooms With A View (feature story) – full article