This Week in Soapbox UrbanCincy has the following seven stories that you must check out. You can read about Rookwood Pottery’s new role with the Cincinnati Gallery Auctions (originally published here), the progression of the $115 million Hoff Academic Quad project at Xavier University, a new salon in OTR, Building Value’s new home in Northside, the grand opening of DeSales Flats in East Walnut Hills, Tazza Mia’s aggressive growth strategy, and a new way to look at Cincinnati’s suburbs.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
- Rookwood Pottery assumes famous Cincinnati Art Galleries Auction – full article
- $115M Hoff Academic Quad to transform Xavier University’s campus – full article
- Salon Central opens in Over-the-Rhine with a ‘modern sensibility’ – full article
- Building materials re-use company Building Value opens up shop in Northside – full article
- DeSales Flats celebrates grand opening in East Walnut Hills – full article
- Tazza Mia finds its coffee niche – full article
- Recycling Cincinnati’s Suburbs – full article