This Week in Soapbox (TWIS) you can read about what will be Cincinnati’s largest brewpub, how you can help save Covington’s Nordheim Gallery, a new vintage shop on Main Street in OTR, Cincinnati’s new Bicycle Master Plan that kicks off this week, multiple events going on in Over-the-Rhine this weekend, a new 76-unit residential development in East Walnut Hills, and how the Latonia neighborhood in Covington is hoping a new Small Area Study will help make the community even better.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
- Officials want your help in saving Covington’s Nordheim Gallery – full article
- Atomic Number Ten bringing vintage style to Main Street – full article
- Cincinnati kicks off new Bicycle Master Plan process in hopes of encouraging more cyclists – full article
- Events crowd the weekend calendar for Over-the-Rhine – full article
- 76-unit DeSales Flats project near completion – full article
- Small Area Study looks to address issues in Latonia neighborhood – full article
- Moerlein Lager House to anchor Central Riverfront Park – full article