This Week in Soapbox (TWIS) you can read about expanded business hours at an eclectic downtown eatery, new life for a historic structure in Dayton (KY), Brandt Retail Group’s new urban focus, Cincinnati’s new comprehensive plan, the new specialty cupcake shop in Bellevue, and the Cincinnati Counts campaign for the 2010 Census.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
- Expanded hours compliment new menu items at Gilpin’s downtown – full article
- $1M grant may inject new life into historic RayMee Building – full article
- Brandt Retail Group opening downtown office, creating urban focus – full article
- Cincinnati to begin work on first city-wide comprehensive plan in nearly three decades – full article
- Specialty cupcake craze hits Bellevue with new shop – full article
- City of Cincinnati intends to be fully counted for 2010 Census with new task force group – full article