A day late on this week’s TWIS post, but you can read about a new “green” restaurant in historic Columbia Tusculum, the $35 million renovation of Hughes High School uptown, Nky’s Riverfront Commons plans and progress, nonprofits getting a $2.1 million boost from the Cincinnati Empowerment Corporation, new discussions surrounding The Banks development, and the newly signed tenant for what will become Cincinnati’s tallest skyscraper.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
- Green Dog Cafe to open in historic Columbia Tusculum – full article
- $35 million Hughes High School renovation restoring Uptown landmark – full article
- Northern Kentucky’s Southbank Partners raises over $200,000 for Riverfront Commons project – full article
- Rethinking The Banks – full article
- Cincinnati Empowerment Corporation awarding millions to local nonprofits – full article
- Great American Tower at Queen City Square reaches 80% occupancy – full article