This Week In Soapbox (TWIS) you can read about the opening of several new restaurants including World Food Bar at historic Findlay Market, Pergola Restaurant & Bakery in Fort Thomas and the return of Hamburger Mary’s to its previous downtown location. Also in this week’s Development News section you can read about Norwood’s first community garden and the $100 million Kenwood Towers project.
If you’re interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week’s stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati.
- World Food Bar opening at historic Findlay Market – full article
- Hamburger Mary’s is back, baby – full article
- Pergola Restaurant & Bakery bringing fresh and local food concept to Ft. Thomas – full article
- Community garden sprouts in Norwood at Linden Pointe on the Lateral – full article
- Residents work for zone change for $100M Kenwood Towers project – full article