There are 23 original music videos that have been submitted promoting Ohio and its attractions. From now until Wednesday, March 18th (sorry for the short notice) you can select your Top 10 contest finalists on the official YouTube page.
From there the ultimate winner will be decided by a panel of celebrity judges (listed below). The winners will receive a prize package that includes a trip to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in Cleveland on Saturday, April 4th.
- Chad Lowe: “Unfaithful” (actor); “Beautiful Ohio” (producer)
- Joe Russo and Anthony Russo: “You, Me, & Dupree” (directors); “Welcome to Collinwood” (directors, producers and writers)
- Brad Petrigala: Brillstein Entertainment Partners (manager)
- Bob Hoch: Sony Music (senior director of digital marketing)
- Don Scott: “Barbershop” (writer); “Barbershop 2: Back in Business” (writer)
- Mark Johnson: “The Chronicles of Narnia” (writer)
- Michael Peyser: “U2 3D” (producer)
- Todd Longwell: The Hollywood Reporter (writer)